100 – 180 mm, water or oil lubricated
Questions about the product?
Phone: +49 (0) 67 32/96 14 76
- water or oil lubricated facetype seals
- seawater resistant also in in aluminium-version, for open or closed sterntube-systems
- easy installation
- high lifetime even in extremely dirty waters
- no shaft-wear like with radial type seals due to facetype design
- allowed axial shaft movement: +/- 5mm
- allowed radial shaft movement: +/- 2mm
- shaft diameter max 100 bis 180 mm
- medium to be sealed seawater, oil etc.
- medium temprature seawater -5° to +40° C
- oil -5° to +70° C
- operating pressure (p) 0,1 to 2 bar*
- gliding speed max. 10 m/s
- flushing / cooling approx. 1 l/h per mm shaft diameter
*Applications above 0,5 bar have to be clearified technically with the manufacturer.
Exemplified dimensions (mm)
Other shaft sizes (D) and Imperial Sizes on Request
Pneumostop Inflatable Stand-Still Seal
Pneumostop Unit inflatable stand still seal Pmax. = 7 bar Pneumostop should not be inflated while shaft turns air inlet should normally be open
Shaft sleeve to fit Seals to various Shaft Diameters ( not shown )